Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Guides:
Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes was made by Capital Game. Electronic Arts published it. The game received a software motorboat in Australia during October 2015 and was formally released on November 24, 2015.
First, the Basics
At a glance, after playing the tutorial, it’s easy to blend this game with a turn-based RPG. Even though the game takes many parts from this genre, it’s more about squad management. This focus is due to the presence of the auto-battle system, which will inspire you to develop teams.
Related: Best Selfie Cam APK
Focus on What Matters!
As we discussed above, there is an extraordinary number of oddities in this game, some of which are different emphases of the same person. For instance, Han Solo, the most notorious smuggler in the galaxy, has more than three versions in Galaxy of Heroes: Han Solo, Captain Han Solo, Young Han Solo, and Veteran Smuggler Han Solo, to name a few. In this sense, it’s imperative to focus not only on your beloved characters in the movies but also on those people that synergize well with your current lineup.
CREATE YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
- Build intense light and dark side teams with both Jedi and Sith heroes and different characters from the Star Wars universe. Make essential choices and pick characters with complimentary abilities to create squads and engage in RPG combat like never before!
- Related: Hungry Shark Apk
COLLECT ICONIC HEROES
- Collect characters of the original trilogy and prequel films, plus animated TV shows like Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels – and more. True to the RPG genre, each unique hero has many powerful attacks and abilities!
TRAIN POWERFUL CHAMPIONS
- Make tactical choices and equip your characters, from Darth Vader and Boba Fett – to Lando Calrissian and Leia Organa, with powerful effects to enhance their damage. Unlock exclusive leader abilities to buff your team and unleash movements like Darth Sidious’s Force Lightning, Chewbacca’s Wookiee Rage, and more.
FIGHT IN LEGENDARY LOCATIONS
- Complete epic embassies on Hoth, Bespin, Tatooine, Coruscant, and beyond. Unlock special characters to play through in light and dark side battles.
There are different styles for players to engage in, including squad arena (player vs. player), dark and light side contests, cantina, galactic wars, raids, and various exclusive events. All modes are played versus specialized computer-controlled AI, including the team arena battles in which the AI controls a player-created team.
- Light Side Characters Campaign: Lead a squad of light side heroes to take dark side enemies in 3-wave battles.
- Dark Side Characters Campaign: Lead a squad of dark side villains to defeat light side competitors in 3-wave battles.
Upper Center Table:
- Shipments: Purchase randomly available quality shards and gear with crystals and credits, which change every six hours.
- Store: Purchase data cards to get characters and consumable resource items, or purchase a Bronzium data card with earned Ally Points.
Upper Left Table:
- Neutral Cantina Campaign: Lead a squad of heroes and scoundrels to win unlikely combinations of enemies in 3-wave battles.
- Neutral Mod Battles Campaign: Engage in 5-wave battles against enemies enhanced by unique mods to earn low-grade mods and slicing parts.
- Mod Challenges: Win mod battles to earn more satisfying mods of a particular stat.
Upper Right Tables:
- Arena Battles: Battle against other player squads in 5-on-5 battles, while competing for daily rewards based on ranking.
- Galactic War Campaign: Defeat a daily gauntlet of 12 player squads with squads from your whole collection of characters, while being aware of death.
Lower Left Tables:
- Daily Challenges: Complete daily challenges to obtain essential resources and picked gear.
- Grand Arena: Players at the maximum level are grouped into 8 and pitted against three antagonists in a mini territory battle with rare gear and slicing parts at stake.
Lower Right Tables:
- Particular Event Battles: Play in unique battles reflecting Star Wars scenarios to get rewards
- Shard Shop Shipments: Purchase gear or shards for General Grievous with currency redeemed from excess 7-star complex shards
“Back Room” Areas: Far Left, Guilds
- Guild Raids: Work together to defeat a great boss and earn rare gear and shards for a unique character.
- Territory Battles: Work together to drive enemy armies continuously from a large swath of territory.
- Guild Shipments: Purchase items with guild tokens earned from guild triumphs, including character shards.
- Guild Member Item Requests/Donations: Allows a guild member to donate or ask gear items.
- Statistics Management: Analyze the guild’s current statistics since its inception.
- Guild Search: Search for new guilds.
- Fleet Arena: Pit your built fleet against other player’s fleets and compete for daily rewards based on ranking.
- Daily Ship Challenges: Complete daily requests to earn ship resources.
- Fleet Arena Store: Use currency earned from arena ranking to buy blueprints, shards, and high-grade ability elements.
- Neutral Fleet Battles: Use your fleet to defeat computer-controlled enemy fleets, modeled of heroes, villains or both, in single-wave 3-on-3 battles.
Let’s go over some of the skills that each character can probably have.
- Basic Attack
- Special Ability 1
- Special Ability 2
- Leader Ability(yields set bonus to your entire squad)
It is essential to find the most suitable synergy to craft your team to maximum effectiveness. I will be extending this section as I progress by the game.
As for battle effects, green boxes show beneficial statuses, while red boxes indicate bad situations.
Galaxy of Stars Wars’ Guilds was introduced to the game in April 2016. As with most games, guilds in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes consist of players teaming commonly to achieve common goals. In this game, guilds consist of a maximum of 50 players that can go on raids, and play in both Territory Wars and Territory Battles.
After all research, we can say that Stars wars galaxy of heroes is a fantastic game which allows us to play an online game with many players by the different modes. So as my point you should try it for more enjoyment and experience.